Monday, June 3, 2013

My very first blog

I have never had a blog before (although I used to write in my three-days diaries when i was a kid) bsc used to think that my life is just an ordinary teenage girl life.Now i have changed my mind.Everyone's life is different,beautiful in its own way and adventurous.I always used to close my eyes and imagine myself in a beautiful fairyland,in my own dream world,my "Terabithia" ; full of adventures,occasionally dangerous,full of colors,magic,unbridled imagination etc.I still go in my so called Terabithia,everytime different,using the only bridge i have and the only bridge NEEDED to jump there: my childish mind.I know this notion might be old-fashioned but who cares.This is who i am and no one can ever change it.Reality is disappointing,people are disappointing that's why i have chosen to be where i wanna be until reality gets better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment